Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PZI Jeans baby


Three summers ago I was introduced at a Buyers show to PZI Jeans. Unfortunetly over the years my weight has yo-yo'd up and down and PZI became just a memory but I'm thinking about them now. Let me fill you in. PZI is an Atlanta based company and they specialize in creating jean for women of color and their unique shapes. Many black women are shaped with smaller waist, fuller hips and curvy butts. For these reasons we have harder time finding jeans since most company cater to one body type. PZI Jeans are the truth, they range from size 4 to 18 and cater to short long and extra long legs!! I wish they sold higher sizes because I know some women that can really benefit from having these jeans. I tried a pair and I love them. Even the short was a little to long for me but I have to say the fit around the waist and hips are wondeful. The cost for these jeans start at 75.00 and up but they are worth it. I brought mine from Macys department store but they are sold else where too. These jeans really make women with curves look hot with styles that normally thicker women couldn't wear like skinny, and bootcut. Please invest in these jeans. Not too many designers are catering to the curvy body type.

No comments:

Post a Comment