Sunday, September 13, 2009

Purity




OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am really starting to have a crush on Philosophy skin care products. Every time I purchase something from them I am Satisfied and more and more amazed by the quality of product. So today I was roaming around34th street herald square looking like a lost child when I bumped into the Sephora store. So I went in with Philosophy in mind and I looked for a product in their line called Purity. Everyone that I look to when it comes to cosmetics and skincare have been absolutely taken away and are always recommending it to me.





Problem: I tend to get small breakouts from the regular makeup remover.




Solution: Philosophy Purity




Description: A highly-effective one-step facial cleanser.What it is formulated to do:Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.What else you need to know: Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of Philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin.




My opinion: I give it two thumbs up, its wonderful. I used a little bit that went a long way. It took all of my makeup off with no trouble. Even mascara! And for makeup users you know just how frustrating that can be sometimes. It smells good and I feel the difference already. For the price, the quality is outstanding I purchased a 8oz. bottle for $20.




If highly recommend this product along with hope in a jar (moisturizer) and many of their so good I just wanna eat it Body washes.








No comments:

Post a Comment