Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bare Minerals


My beautiful mother has recently turned me on to i.d. Bare mineral foundation. I was skeptical at first being that i have a lot of disaster stories when it comes to foundation. But I did some research and went to JCPenney. They have a beautiful Sephora and the staff is very helpful. I received an express consultation and was matched with my color for bare mineral ( medium dark). The application was a smooth one. It went on great, the color was perfect and it was very light weight compared to liquid foundations which I used in the past. I was even more shocked when i read the ingredients stating some of the most natural things that are in the product. Its free of talc, oil, preservatives and a bunch of other stuff. Its weightless yet buildable and get this.... it can improve the skin over time. I walked around the mall for about an hour and i was still in love with it. It looks absolutely beautiful. The price wasn't bad either. I paid $28 for the foundation and I'm sure to get many many uses out of it. So if you are like me and looking for something different and a bit healthier for your skin, i think you should try i.d. bare minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment