Tuesday, September 15, 2009

M.A.C. Eyeshadows




Okay, here's the deal. I'm a complete Sephora junkie but i really happen to like M.A.C. eyeshadow. I've been using them for about 2 years and I have to admit that there colors and quality are the best. Are they pricey yes, running about $11.00 a shadow but the quality is great. They are highly pigmented and have a variety of finishes and even better than that they have cool names. Some of my favorite shadows that I currently own are Aquadisiac, Vapour, Strike a pose, Bisque and Cranberry. I like that they go on very smooth and don't have a lot of fallout compared to drug store brands or even my beloved Sephora :( But the color really pops and longevity of it is great. Going back to prices their shadows are expensive so my suggestion is to invest in there palettes and buy refill pans of your favorite colors which knock the price for shadow down to about $8.00 per pan. I know personally that I have tried several other eyeshadow which were great as well but I end up wishing I had spent my money on MAC eyeshadow instead. The colors are outrageously brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment