Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette


Here is what I know about this palette thus far. Its made by coastal scents, go to there website and you will find tons of great things for your skin, body and cosmetic needs. But I'm here to talk about the palette not the website so here we go. The Shimmer palette is what they are calling it. It contains 88 vibrant colors and are finished with a hint of shimmer (hint.. the name.) They make that same 88 color palette in a matte finish as well as a warm palette, colors with more brown tones. But with some of the reviews I have read more people are crazy for the Shimmer palette. I had a chance to play around and swatch a few colors and I have to say that I am impressed. The colors were nice and the selection of them were big. It could of went on a little smoother but the fact that it doesn't crease made up for that!! I can see why people prefer the Shimmer over the matte. Like I said the colors were just okay so it would be better to have it in shimmer just to give it more life. This blog is definitely dedicated to those who don't Care how great MAC is and will never pay $11.00 for one shadow! And the reason I say that is because this palette only cost $19.95 form the coastal scents website, what a bargain. my conclusion for this topic is to buy the palette, it's Definitely no MAC but its good stuff and I'll definitely being ordering mine this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment