Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'ts my party!!!




Hey Guys i'm really excited because as some of you may and may not know my birthday is coming!!! December 31st to be exact. I never really make a big deal of my birthday but this year i'm really in the mood to really do it big. So I did some brainstorming and I'm leaning toward having a Tiffany & Co. Inspired party. I've always been crazy for jewelry so of course Tiffany was at the top of my list. But I've also been doing a lot of positive with my life and chasing my goals so I figure that if I'm gonna reach diamond status why not have a diamond party. So far I have a few cake ideas so please let me know what you think. Im thinking of holding it in a nice lounge and inviting 35 people. Something intimate not too too out there. So now in the upcoming weeks i'll be looking for a venue because you have to book early and i'll keep you guys updated . xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment