Saturday, November 14, 2009

100% Natural Lipgloss


This is the 100% Natural Lip gloss brought to you by bare minerals. I purchased it from Sephora today as a gloss to put on top of the lipstick that I brought from Victorias Secret today. It matches really well and has a great feel. Its totally different from the Buxom lips line. This is more creamy and doesn't have as much shine as Buxom. Because I needed this to put over my VS Lipstick I love it but I have to admit that I miss the cooling plumping affect of buxom. But all day the 100% Natural Lip gloss has been keeping my lips hydrated which is a good sign since its starting to get cold and my lips tend to dry out. It comes out pretty sheer on my bare lips so I'll almost always be wearing this over a lipstick.


Price: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment