Saturday, November 14, 2009

Im So Pretty in Pink


Who said " black girls cant wear pink lipsticks" ? Well we can and im living proof. I went to Victorias Secret and played with a couple of glosses and lipsticks and a light bulb went off in my head to try a pink lipstick, what the hell. I tried two dark pinks and I wasnt so fond of them so I moved on to a baby pink color called "wish" and it was like the heavens opened up and all I could think of is that this is a universal pink. From the way it looks on my skin tone I can tell it will suite just about every dark skin complexion as well as fair. Its creamy with a bit of a matte finish so make sure you wear a lip primer because it does tend to move around abit and lose its color over time. But its beautiful and sexy and daring. I paired it along with a gloss from Bare Minerals and its absoutely fierce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Price: $12

No comments:

Post a Comment